Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
San Luis Coastal Unified School District
San Luis Coastal USD Online Enrollment allows you to begin the process of registering a new student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to your school of residence.
To get started enrolling a new student click the 'Enroll A New Student' button below. This process should take about 20-30 minutes to complete. If you need assistance, please contact your school of residence.
Please have the following documents ready to upload in the online enrollment process:
- Residence Verification (Two forms required) - Verification must be in the parent/guardian's name. NO Post Office boxes accepted as residence address. Verification of residency can include:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental agreement/contract, lease, or payment receipts
- A current utility service contract or payment receipt
- Verification of temporary housing
- Age Verification:
- Birth Certificate
- if you don't have one, please bring one of the following:
- Statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying birth
- Baptism certification duly attested
- when none of the above is obtainable: an Affidavit of the parent, guardian or custodian of the minor
If you would like to reprint or review students previously enrolled click the Login button.